Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a difference a year makes!

One year ago, I sat at my desk here in my Science Classroom and examined the finishing touches of my novel, The Walk to Walden Hill. As a new author, this was quite an accomplishment for me personally. I dealt with the uncertainty of what to do with this finished product that was 6 months in the making.

It was then, that I found Athanatos Ministries and their Christian Writing Contest. The purpose of the contest was to discover new authors and encourage them to refine their skills enough to present a completed manuscript to a world in need of a message. With a little hesitation and uncertainty I directed the mouse to the "submit" button and proceeded to send it to the unknown.

That was a year ago. Today, exactly a year later, Athanatos has been instrumental in the development and publication of this Novel. I highly encourage those who have an idea, a book or even an incomplete manuscript to check out their site and consider doing the same.

Athanatos

No comments:

Post a Comment